Require multi-factor authentication to protect privileged access to Azure resources.
This policy will specifically target all accounts in the tenant
All users will be required to log in with Multifactor Authentication to access Microsoft Azure Management.
Accounts which have not already configured MFA will be required to set it up.
Template Category: Identity Protection (Security Defaults)
Users and Groups
|Includes||– All Users|
Cloud Apps or actions
|Cloud Apps||– Microsoft Azure Management|
|Grant Access||– Require multi-factor authentication|
- MSPMagic’s Templates for Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) Policies and Best Practice Settings
- Release Update – November 2022
- MSPMagic’s Pre-Made Policies for Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- Release Update – October 2022
- COMP-DV05: Windows 10 and later Microsoft Defender for Endpoint Enabled and Clear of Risks