Require multi-factor authentication for all user accounts to reduce risk of compromise.
This targets all accounts
All users will be required to setup Multifactor Authentication during their next sign login.
Also, Users, Applications and Devices which are accessing tenant workloads with clients that do not support Modern Authentication will need to utilise an app password.
Template Category: Identity Protection (Security Defaults)
Users and Groups
|Includes||– All Users|
Cloud Apps or actions
|Cloud Apps||– All apps|
|Grant||– Require multi-factor authentication|
- MSPMagic’s Templates for Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) Policies and Best Practice Settings
- Release Update – November 2022
- MSPMagic’s Pre-Made Policies for Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- Release Update – October 2022
- COMP-DV05: Windows 10 and later Microsoft Defender for Endpoint Enabled and Clear of Risks