Occasionally you may need to offboard a tenant from MSPMagic, this guide will show you how.
1. Login to MSPMagic
Login to https://app.mspmagic.com/
2. Select the Tenant
3. Go to PROPERTIES in the Menu
4. Click EDIT on Customer Properties
5. Toggle Onboarded Setting
Toggle the “Onboarded” setting so it becomes inactive, and click save.
This will flag the tenant as not onboarded inside MSPMagic automation system, and terminate the billing for the tenant.
6. Remove Service Account in Tenant
Please note – Only tenants onboarded prior to May 2022 will have an MSPMagic global administrator account. If the tenant was onboarded after this date you can skip this step.
Inside the customers tenant you will need to remove a user account
The user account will be named [email protected]
This is found and deleted like a normal user account, we recommend also going to the Recently Deleted section and removing the account from there too.
7. Remove Enterprise Application in Tenant
Inside the customers tenant you will need to remove an Enterprise Application
To remove this you need to go to https://aad.portal.azure.com
Go to Enterprise Applications
Find the MSPMagic – Customer App
Go to Properties and click Delete
NOTE: Onboarding a Previously Offboarded Tenant
Tenants can be onboarded again after they have been offboarded using the normal process for tenant onboarding.
It is important that the MSPMagic Service Account is first deleted prior to attempting to onboard the tenant again.
- MSPMagic’s Templates for Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) Policies and Best Practice Settings
- Release Update – November 2022
- MSPMagic’s Pre-Made Policies for Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune)
- Release Update – October 2022
- COMP-DV05: Windows 10 and later Microsoft Defender for Endpoint Enabled and Clear of Risks